SCTS Tribunals Users Charter
The Purpose of Tribunals Operations is to provide administrative support to the Scottish Tribunals
What to Expect From Us
- We will always identify ourselves.
- We will treat you with respect, be polite and helpful at all times.
- We will ensure we follow the correct process.
- We will explain what to do if you are not satisfied with how you are treated.
- We will protect your personal information.
- We will acknowledge and rectify when errors occur
We aim to...
- Clearly explain our processes and procedures.
- Provide an efficient and effective service.
- Investigate errors and use your feedback to improve our service to all our users.
- Be impartial, fair and treat all users equally.
- Engage with our users and stakeholders through easily accessible forums that aim to improve the quality of our service.
Keeping you informed...
- We will respond to all requests.
- We will explain clearly the different methods you can use to contact us.
- We will acknowledge any complaints regarding the administration of your case within 5 working days.
What we expect from tribunal users...
- Please treat our staff with respect.
- Please keep us informed of any changes to your circumstances.
- Please be on time for tribunal hearings and appointments.
- Please provide us with accurate and complete information to enable us to process your application, correspondence or enquiry efficiently.